I don’t normally put this out there….
But it’s about time.
My girlfriend is amazing. I’ve put that out there before. I never said why though. So I’m gonna throw out 10 reasons why. Just 10. I could think of more but I think 10 is enough for her to see how great she is and enough for everyone else to see I’m not just trying to kiss her ass.
1. She has a big heart. It doesn’t matter who it is or what they’ve done or anything, She will care. She cares about everyone. I’ve never see someone get so concerned by seeing an ambulance drive by. I’ve never seen somebody who was hurt by another person still care enough to help them. I admire that.
2. She puts others first. You might be able to lump that in with the first one but I think it’s different enough to count. She does go out of her way to help someone. If she needed a dollar for a drink but a hobo needed it for water, She’d give him it. Maybe that’s a bad example. It’s 3 in the morning. Give me a break.
3. She raps Down by Jay Sean ft. Lil Wayne. It’s cute and it instantly cheers me up. Any song she sings does. There are a few of “our” songs that she sings that’ll get me to tear up. Yeah. I’m a pansy but I love her and it gets to me.
4. Her laugh. She has the most amazing laugh. Her laugh…. She has that laugh where it instantly lights her face up. You can see the happiness in her eyes. I love it.
5. Speaking of Eyes, Her eyes are amazing. There are the times where we were saying our…. “see you laters” and I would just stare into those eyes and make sure she could see the love in my eyes.
6. Her sense of humor. We made some REALLY REALLY REALLY bad jokes tonight and we both laughed. I can make jokes that nobody would be ok with but we do. We makes them and if that makes us bad people, then fine. But I think that just shows how much we click.
7. The way she hugs. Yeah. This is a weird one. But I’ve been missing that strangely. Alot of what I’m writing is new to her but I’ve missed the hug. The kisses are amazing BUT the hug. Feeling her in my arms. Picking her up as I hug her. I miss that.
8. How she’s able to stay postitive when I’m down. She knows exactly what to say when I’m down about something particular. I’ll throw a little bit of personal stuff out there for all the people following along: Her parents aren’t a fan of me. But when that gets me down thinking about it, She assures me that it’ll take time and they’ll see what she sees. Either that or they’ll kill me. It makes me laugh but it reminds me that it’ll work out.
9. How she seems to want the same things in life as me. It’s crazy how it does work out like that. I know throwing out the word soulmate is cliche’ but I think she is. What we want from kids to jobs to school to marriage just works and fits with each other. Yeah, I went as far to say that.
10. How she loves me. I know, I’m self centered that I’d put number 10 with how much she loves me but I mean… I’m not easy to love. I don’t feel that I am. Especially after the day before yesterday. But she does. And I love her and I appreciate everything she does for me. If I have to be thankful for anything for Thanksgiving, It’s her.
Bonus: 11. She wrecks at Call of Duty. She’s getting better and better and it’s really impressing me. I can’t stress it enough how good she’s getting.
I love you, Kristen. I hope you know that. Infinity.